Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name:  Steam name (I Love ApeSex)

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve) 76561199196002019

Your Discord ID
#: 379730043175174155

Reason for ban
: Loser!

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): During my time being banned I have distanced myself from my toxic friend group that heavily influenced my decisions in a negative manner. I would like to sincerely apologize for people that I have affected negatively and wish I could retract everything I said and or did to be able to play on the server again. During the 3 months I have been banned I have taken my time to improve myself and my demeanor. My friend group started many problems on the server and I have no desire to associate myself with them any longer as I seek a second chance to play the server once more.

Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned to contribute to the server in a positive way
. I have always enjoyed playing diverge. And as aforementioned I have distanced myself from my old friend group and have taken time to improve from my toxic tendencies. Although what me and my friends did was undoubtedly unforgivable I ask for forgiveness from Pendred and the people I offended.

Additional Information (images
, videos, etc)

Edited by SpiegelTheBestTopLaner
  • Agree 1

Bro read your own name

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, SpiegelTheBestTopLaner said:

Your Character or Steam Name: I Love ApeSex

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve😞 76561199196002019

Your Discord ID
#: 379730043175174155

Reason for ban
: Loser!

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): During my time being banned I have distanced myself from my toxic friend group that heavily influenced my decisions in a negative manner. I would like to sincerely apologize for people that I have affected negatively and wish I could retract everything I said and or did to be able to play on the server again. During the 3 months I have been banned I have taken my time to improve myself and my demeanor. My friend group started many problems on the server and I have no desire to associate myself with them any longer as I seek a second chance to play the server once more.

Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned to contribute to the server in a positive way
. I have always enjoyed playing diverge. And as aforementioned I have distanced myself from my old friend group and have taken time to improve from my toxic tendencies. Although what me and my friends did was undoubtedly unforgivable I ask for forgiveness from Pendred and the people I offended.

Additional Information (images
, videos, etc)

that name is insane dawg

its my steam name dont worry guys 

I assume you know why you were banned previously, how are you going to contribute to the community in a healthy manner and not through accusations around again? 

I am going to contribute in the community positively and a healthy manner by thinking more about my actions and not throwing baseless claims in an effort to diminish someones standing

it sounds like he/she (I don't know the gender) has learned from what he/she has done. 

• Dumb 1

You will be given the benefit of the doubt but future bans are likely to be longer due to this perma ban on record possibly being changed back to a perma ban. so make sure you know the rules and follow them.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to time served.