Char ban appeal

dinky

Name of Character: Antonio gallo

SteamID:  76561199132180511

Your Discord ID#: dinkydii

Date of PK: I guess my char was banned early this morning when I hopped off so 9/8/24

Reason for PK: I do not know 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I dont know why my char was banned I got off like around 1-2 this morning and havent been on since 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Yeah it was a late PK, but it was from the previous night. You were clipped shooting at police and killed in the process:

https://medal.tv/?contentId=iDuXpa5JypzGPQzRQ&invite=cr-MSxxcHUsMTk3ODM4Mjc5LA&spok=d1337HbUSgV2

Okay well to be fair the cops did not have a valid reason what so ever to arrest me. I started shooting because I was trying to defend myself.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iDuXqYYq5uzCpH8J3/d1337xKF6wh0?invite=cr-MSxrTVcsNDQ1NjQzMzUs

In this clip it shows me and one of my friends just walking on the sidewalk the cops were on they were going to arrest me for "getting in there way" which makes no sense because it is a public sidewalk.

the clips audio was bugged and didnt work but the clip that the police provided was shortened to make it seem like it wasnt a false arrest

Not my clip but its obvious they had literally no reason for them to attempt to arrest the player as he walked around the corner and started shouting he's under arrest

real shit I saw it all, cops breaking server rules as they shouldnt be arresting people for doing little shit like jay-walking and all that. but this mf was just walking normally and these cops were seeking interaction.

58 minutes ago, dinky said:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iDuXqYYq5uzCpH8J3/d1337xKF6wh0?invite=cr-MSxrTVcsNDQ1NjQzMzUs

In this clip it shows me and one of my friends just walking on the sidewalk the cops were on they were going to arrest me for "getting in there way" which makes no sense because it is a public sidewalk.

the clips audio was bugged and didnt work but the clip that the police provided was shortened to make it seem like it wasnt a false arrest

if cops are breaking rules you make a ticket not shoot them, you couldve done many things instead of shooting.

26 minutes ago, Logan said:

if cops are breaking rules you make a ticket not shoot them, you couldve done many things instead of shooting.

You are definitely right that they should of made a ticket as well, however the situation is a form of fail RP on the police for not even terry stopping them but for trying to full on arrest and detain them for no reason, meaning the PK should not be valid. It is clear with both clips provided the two probies where just trying to RDA them, as even though one clip has no audio you can see the probies had no interest in either of the two, further the two didn't speak up until the one probies cut point of view begins showing further the situation was fail rp on the probies's side. Again I agree it should of been made into a ticket however it does not take away from the fact they where being essentially harassed in that moment by what I'd honestly call minges.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2024 at 6:34 PM, Spaced said:

You are definitely right that they should of made a ticket as well, however the situation is a form of fail RP on the police for not even terry stopping them but for trying to full on arrest and detain them for no reason, meaning the PK should not be valid. It is clear with both clips provided the two probies where just trying to RDA them, as even though one clip has no audio you can see the probies had no interest in either of the two, further the two didn't speak up until the one probies cut point of view begins showing further the situation was fail rp on the probies's side. Again I agree it should of been made into a ticket however it does not take away from the fact they where being essentially harassed in that moment by what I'd honestly call minges.

It doesn't matter he decided to jump the gun, and shoot at the officer instead of taking it to court. 

• Deciding to shoot and kill an Officer to escape arrest is a calculated risk you take, where the penalty for failure is death.
  • Disagree 1
49 minutes ago, Shittor said:

It doesn't matter he decided to jump the gun, and shoot at the officer instead of taking it to court. 

• Deciding to shoot and kill an Officer to escape arrest is a calculated risk you take, where the penalty for failure is death.

well it doesnt negate the fact the cops clearly initiated the RDA then continued it with FailRP saying that they were arresting for walking infront of them. Then afterwards intentionally cutting the clip to decieve the true interaction in which obviously shows it was a RDA and renders the whole situation Invalid as the cops would most obviously be aware if there intention was to PK they should have cliped the whole interaction and not only the part making it seem valid without any context or anything behind it. The cops were completly out of line by attempting to RDA and just plain out FailRP in which if it never happened, would have never led the situation to go the way it went. Intentionally cutting the clip to adhere to their agenda is foul and shows they were trying to hide the fact that it wasnt a valid arrest and there was no reason to attempt an arrest which would furthur prove they were RDA'ing and being minges simply for walking infront of them leading the pk invalid. make the cops send a longer clip because that is crazy.

Them hiding the rest of the clip is a little bit suspect and shows that they believe they were in the wrong.

The entire day they were sort of trying to bait a little bit of a conflict and waiting for people to bite, they arrested them for walking in front of them.

In my mind it's a bit like mugging someone knowing they'll retaliate to bait for a PK. Sure, they know that someone has the ability to not retaliate but often they will, it's the exact reason why mugging cops and PKing them has become virtually non existent whereas it used to be fair game.

Edited by Chimney
  • Like 3

>Okay well to be fair the cops did not have a valid reason what so ever to arrest me. I started shooting because I was trying to defend myself.

You pretty much confirmed it with this comment, you believed the police had no reason to arrest you, so you decided to shoot.

Firing at police is a risk that you put on yourself. You didn't have to get violent, you chose to do it. You had the ability to call staff if you felt there was some rule break going on, but instead you made the decision to get violent and then complain when you lost the gun fight. 

If you were arrested you could've spoken to lawyers, raised IA reports or even spoke to someone of a higher command.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

Edited by Fox