Banned for RDM P0x2

yobbvh

Your Character or Steam Name: Bobby Muller

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  Steam ID: 76561198332294844

Your Discord ID#: somethingsinyourbutt

Reason for ban: RDM POx2

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was given no warning or sit about the incidents.   

Why should you be unbanned? The only RDM i remember committing was when i shot a cop after getting out of prison and given a sit about it as i was unaware that revenge killing a cop after being released was against the rules I was given a warning about it and the character was PK'ed. I dont remember any other times i was ever brought into a sit for an RDM case. Also i think that if someone is going to be banned they should be informed about what exactly happened with proof given. I was sitting at a bar tabbed out then when i tabbed back in i was banned with no information given other than the ban reason with no sit or explanation of who i rdmed

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

I banned you,

I've updated your ban to say " RDM POx1". I hit 2 on accident. But yes I was sent a clip of you firing shots at someone missing all of them, and then you killed them. You need to give 3 warnings verbally to someone to leave an area, not just point a gun and start shooting at them, that would be seen as ARDM. Then calling them warning shots, going after the person who has left your property and was continuing to leave, and then killing them is RDM. You have a prior very recently, like August 26th.

clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iCWQKv44S1XlvTUCm/d1337c9WcyP5?invite=cr-MSx6ZUosMTk3MTkzNTEwLA

To me this is a valid ban I see no issues with it, very clear from the video that you had no proper reason to kill him, you were probably AFK when he brought you to a sit so you didn't see it but they technically don't even need to bring you to a sit lets say for example it was while you were offline they cant bring you and are not going to wait until you come back.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.