My wife and I were permanently banned when the intention was simply me getting temp banned.

Your Character or Steam Name: Thing Thing Arena 3

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40653392

Your Discord ID#: chis#8805

Reason for ban: Alt account of

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I feel racial tensions and held grudges are appropriate for a 1988 Mafia theme, but if that's listed as RDM by moderators - it's RDM. I accept the temporary ban I was given for that. But a permanent ban on both my account and an account of someone who never even got to play in the first place via false positive and sharing a family computer is unjust.

Why should you be unbanned? Reasons I gave above. I'm unsure to what level of separation the automated plugin asks for in this case for something to be seen as someone else's account but in the very least we now know not to try and play a server if one person is temporarily banned.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 2

Say hi to your "wife" for me image.thumb.png.3dfa263a16a7175ce5e0450323132fb0.png image.thumb.png.12ceff582ca28473e7c5be8f2c970240.png

• Funny 1

I literally banned you for One day since you RDM Baited someone before and you got a note from that and not even 10 minutes later you RDM the same person. And now your "wife" joins the server and you're perma banned by the automatic system. (Bro couldnt live with no diverge for 15 minutes) It was only a day my dude. 

How ironic actually, the whole time when you were on yesterday you were clearly minging around and trolling people around by trying to enter their properties so they would melee you so you could "kill" them.

8 hours ago, Shittor said:

Say hi to your "wife" for me image.thumb.png.3dfa263a16a7175ce5e0450323132fb0.png image.thumb.png.12ceff582ca28473e7c5be8f2c970240.png

If you're implying someone doesn't exist because she doesn't buy games on steam, you're an idiot.

• Dumb 1

say hi to my wife and her friends 🙂
r5i9br8ejpi11.thumb.jpg.b97b15e2196009efa3cb252bac7ba61d.jpg

you

• Dumb 2

Let's be careful next time !

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

• Dumb 1