Banned for apparently running over nobody and false claim and without pure evidence

Your Character or Steam Name: Grease Goblin

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:230582236

Your Discord ID#:382303880672968705

Reason for ban:VDMx1 PO2

Length of ban:3 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):I find that no evidence or unjustified reason to ban me who ever banned me is incompetent of their staff roles and need to be removed and no  i am not trying to be a minge 😡 

Why should you be unbanned? Unjustified

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): none

• Dumb 1

Banning admin here,

You are correct, there is no clip, but that doesn't stop me from being a good investigator!

You have a ban from 8-24 for 7 days, that leads us to the 31st of August, you went a whole 3 days without breaking the same rule you got banned for.

Based on your PO's and consistency of the notes and bans, thats why I decided on the 3 day ban because there was no solid clip, but as stated above, your general reaction to the entire sit determined it for me.

1. You kept running away from the sit

2. You kept screaming randomly "WHERES THE PROOF"

3. You consistently said "no proof, can't say intention"

Because there was no clip, I looked into the positions of where the logs were saying, yes the guy you hit was on the wrong side of the road, but he was parked. You then turn a corner with plenty of time to react, (while on the opposite side of the road, the "correct" side), and drive directly into him. (This is the information I gather from the logs positions)

When I gave you a last chance, when I was re-running through the entire situation with very descriptive props, you continued to run away. I physgunned you back, and gave you one last chance for REAL, then when I was explaining it you said "man im freaking out rn" then didn't answer any of my questions and barely responded to anything I said when I clearly directed my talking to you.

Also not to mention, I told you that if you hit someone, it ragdolls them, then you need to continue driving over them or get stuck on the ragdoll. You mentioned multiple times "I must've not seen him", but with that loud of a crash or your car literally.... not moving.... there would be no way that you "didnt see him"

Edited by anzati1

i dont understand how you say you didnt hear me but i was talking in vc while i was black screen and i heard your car engine start rattling from the process of smashing my bones

On 9/3/2024 at 9:27 PM, handsome said:

i dont understand how you say you didnt hear me but i was talking in vc while i was black screen and i heard your car engine start rattling from the process of smashing my bones

Because while your dead you cant speak ever thought about that

4 hours ago, disco otsego said:

Because while your dead you cant speak ever thought about that

yes bro that has to do with the sit 

While there may not be perfectly solid evidence with a clip, there is enough evidence to build a pretty clear image of what had happened especially with you already having multiple past offenses for this. You know the rules regarding vehicles and you chose to break them again.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Byte
  • Disagree 1