Sid Volpe PK Appeal

DELETE

Name of Character: Sid Volpe

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:123017284

Your Discord ID#:Delete1_1

Date of PK:8/31/2024

Reason for PK: Engaged combat with a cop

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: When I engaged in combat with the cop the whole situation was odd in itself to where I think the two of both my boss and the cop where in a way just joking around, and me not being in on the joke reacted in a way that in the end got me way more hurt than it should have.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Hello. I am your "boss" The situation WAS a joke until you decided to fire upon the officer that was jokingly tasing me. As much as I hate to say it, what you did was kind of dumb, but at the same time I understand why you did what you did. Unfortunately though, us joking does not justify you shooting at the cop. You started a violent encounter with police, and died, in my eyes, this PK is valid.

• Funny 1

PKing admin here, and the guy who pked you (Because no staff were on to take PKs)

Clip is pretty self explanatory....

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iAxxhmzl95x8hB8zD/d1337oIRc6WM?invite=cr-MSxFVlYsMTA3ODcwODM1LA

• Funny 1

Very simple pk, you shot at a cop who was about to arrest someone, the cop then killed you which by the rules is a PK no matter if you think its a joke or not. Even if someone is being a bit stupid treat all situations as RP situations so you don't get caught out like this again.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.