ban appeal

Nigatar

Your Character or Steam Name: Evil Diavolo 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:781149777

Your Discord ID#: tin_tam24

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 12 hour

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute 

Why should you be unbanned? Because he was giving me commands to turn around and walk away while he took his gun out on safety out so i felt like i was in danger and i felt like he was about to shoot me and his friend was saying "imma ask you one time and one time only" and i didnt feel like leaving its a public sidewalk bros pressing me for standing somewhere thats not his property . He himself shouldnt be telling me to get away from a public side walk with his gun out id understand if i was on his property. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iAV1MSEOFi6rCLA4V/d1337Mm1pLGB?invite=cr-MSxzemUsMTkzMTA3NjIzLA

Edited by Nigatar

Banning admin here,

As I told you in the sit, there was no active threat. Gun was on safety and there was zero escalation in the situation. You simply shot him the second you saw a gun, you could've punched him, or hit him with the bud of your gun, or shot him in the leg, but no. You decided to instantly blow his brains out for something as simple as words...

Hello.

As you mentioned in your appeal as well as shown in the provided medal clip, the guy that you were having a verbal confrontation with did pull a weapon. BUT, the man did not take his weapon off of safety meaning this was not an active threat therefore something you could not retaliate in the manner that you did. Though, like the banning admin commented there was other ways you could have justifiably escalated this confrontation, unfortunately shooting him like you did is not one of those options.

I suggest you read the rules, specifically the killing rules found here:

Edited by JJ_

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.