Gelato's Discord Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Jeddie Bashabich | Gelato

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: miisf1t

Reason for ban: Arguing with staff

Length of ban: Unknown / Indefinitely

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

Trying to get a job is a bitch without the main discord, and that sucks because I joined the game with a serious intent albeit getting caught up in a ban. I acknowledge I should have accepted the 3 day ban and the staff's agreeance with denying my initial ingame ban appeal. I understand going after the banning admin, denying admin, and owner after being denied isn't a way to make a situation worse, and that me being frustrated over the ban being justified or not, does not justify going after the staff of the game. I've played the game way back and know the game is good, and I actually want to play. I turn passionate when in wanting things to be fair for all parties involved, and I took it too far dragging it in general chat.

Now that the initial ban is over I'd like to just move past it and play the game for the intended purpose. I want to apologize to @anzati1 for our initial interaction, @Byte @Pendred @Canadian-bacon, and anyone else that may have been apart of my outlash at staff. I'm new coming back into this so I'm still not familiar with everyone, and with that statement I should understand I judged the staff and the owner to quickly and wish to start over with just playing the game. 

Why should you be unbanned? I will stay out of the text chats within the main discord, using it only for its intended in game purpose and I will avoid further rule breaks ingame and out. I've been playing the game without the discord seriously since my unban and have read to understand the rules to make sure this happens.

Again, I want to apologize and just lay it to rest. I'll do better I'm just tryna play.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None

good boy

• Funny 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.