Adrenaline Shots for NYPD

Picture this: 
You're an officer of the NYPD. Half of the criminals you try to catch run at super speeds and you physically can't catch them. You can follow them in a car, but by the time you get out of the car they're gone. They always end up in the same place; the ocean. There, they're untouchable.

Now, picture this:
You're an officer of the NYPD. You have a criminal you're chasing on a felony charge, big case potential. He's running way too fast for you, you're going to lose him. BUT WAIT! You've just so happened to prep for this moment by purchasing an Adrenaline Shot from the NYPD locker for like $10,000! 
What a change of dynamic! It has the same exact effects of cocaine; except it's legal for police officers to carry and utilize!

Now you don't have to decide between keeping a baggy of cocaine for yourself and risking it all for your cases, or letting most of your criminals get away!

But I hear you. "Why not just tase them before they realize whats happening?" "Why not shoot them in the leg?"
Tasers don't hit half the time, it's a challenge to land a shot. Every criminal who's on cocaine knows to keep their distance anyway.
If you shoot someone in the leg, you're gonna get raped in court. "Load rubber rounds!" - That still means they get to shoot back at you and end up dead without risk of PK.

Make it happen. Please. For the NYPD.

• Like 2
  • Dumb 3
  • Disagree 3

I have realized that this is stupid, and reduces the value of cocaine. 

Edited by adam
changed my mind
  • Like 1

adrenaline shots? wtf. This is a roleplay server, not a call of duty game. Just lower the speed given to the player when a coke baggy is consumed.

Edited by yort
  • Agree 5
  • Funny 1

Edited by GlamourPunk
20 minutes ago, yort said:

adrenaline shots? wtf. This is a roleplay server, not a call of duty game. Just lower the speed given to the player when a coke baggy is consumed.

blud they already did

At best NYPD faction can have an additional 'x' amounts of points in stamina as realistically a patrolling officer would be in relatively good shape to run after people.

None of that silly adrenaline hoo ha would be needed.

like just a simple +5 to base stamina / endurance would be enough, not a major buff but enough to make walking down a whiteshirt more manageable.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

cops already have many tools to their disposable, coke is one of the very few tools crims have to help avoid the PD. canadians idea of adding +5 to endurance isnt bad at all since skilled players would still be able to evade police.

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 2

This is a retarded idea 

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Faith said:

cops already have many tools to their disposable, coke is one of the very few tools crims have to help avoid the PD. canadians idea of adding +5 to endurance isnt bad at all since skilled players would still be able to evade police.

oh, so you'd get caught huh

• Dumb 2
2 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

At best NYPD faction can have an additional 'x' amounts of points in stamina as realistically a patrolling officer would be in relatively good shape to run after people.

None of that silly adrenaline hoo ha would be needed.

like just a simple +5 to base stamina / endurance would be enough, not a major buff but enough to make walking down a whiteshirt more manageable.

https://medal.tv/games/valorant/clips/10i4JPr4qhIt9Y/d1337cfhTI7t?invite=cr-MSw0MkksMTA3ODcwODM1LA

Cops need something to close the gap between criminals in certain situations, but it needs to have a cost. Perhaps the idea for stim packs OR an NPC for cops that costs like 100,000 but gives you more stamina points

Here's the adrenaline shot in action

https://streamable.com/lovbdt  

Edited by Fox

sounds more like a corporate sales pitch, ill just stick to taking baggies of coke on my cop char, it's cheaper anyway -1

I love cocaine irl and ingame and man this is stupid . Shoot them in the legs if they are on coke its in the SOP. Boohoo you cannot pk them since you inflicted damage first but this suggestion got no lore significance and would not help the server in anyway rp wise to have an NYPD Death Squad with extra runspeed. No, they do not need a stat buff either , cops get infinite kevlar weapons and ammo + essentially class 4 access with mp4n,L9 and G3 at SO+. As a gmod combat freak i can confidently state this would be a super retarded idea to let niggas speedrun with benelis and 2x HP in the PD.

Edited by Drainer
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

-1 sounds retarded. Lowering the speed benefit of coke baggies also defeats the purpose of snorting them. Cops are already overpowered. Get good freak 

• Like 1

Idk man. Sounds like a skill issue. Seen cops who run around in circles failing to tase citizens.

Adrenaline shots will be OP

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 9:46 AM, Faith said:

The "tools" cops have at their disposal is just shooting the guy that's running away from them, which is not what they're supposed to do lol

Maybe for me. Sorry, but cops already have a huge advantage in game, but I would say yes if body armor was purchasable at the gun stores. If anything, they should be made slower most cops are overweight, no offense but that's what happens when you're sitting in a cop car or behind the desk eating McDonalds every day, nobody in America packs a healthy lunch.

• Disagree 1