Timmy Mcgee PK appeal

Name of Character:Timmy "Two Toes" Mcgee

SteamID:https: 76561199142191867

Your Discord ID#:stoneandhide

Date of PK: 8/29/24

Reason for PK: Mugging

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: it was a fail mug he was useing meta terms like show me f7

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/izAs7yyh9otPS5qSf/d1337awy4g8D?invite=cr-MSxlWWMsMjEyNjI3NzU1LA

• Like 3
  • Dumb 2
  • Funny 1

Hello, PKing admin here!

Simply stating "F7 hands" is not even remotely close to metagame. You were placed under fearRP, told to put your hands in the air, which you didn't do. You then proceeded to unlock your car, and get in it, while being told that if you drive away, you'll be killed. You proceeded to ignore these warnings, and drive off. You were then shot, and killed. 

The following is straight from the server rules, found here. 

FearRP Rule 1:

"While under fearrp it's recommended you oblige by the commands of your captor, if you attempt to escape or pull out a weapon to fight back but are killed that would display a disregard for your own safety, a calculated risk you took which failed, resulting in your PK. (In some circumstances a PK does not apply, view pk rules for more information.)"

You attempted to escape, and failed. Therefore, your actions resulted in your PK. Once again, I highly suggest you read the server rules, as it would really suck if this were to happen a second time.

I hope you have a great rest of your day! 

image.thumb.png.0a418ef27bc35ee98553fde1e0dfc3df.png

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2
46 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello, PKing admin here!

Simply stating "F7 hands" is not even remotely close to metagame. You were placed under fearRP, told to put your hands in the air, which you didn't do. You then proceeded to unlock your car, and get in it, while being told that if you drive away, you'll be killed. You proceeded to ignore these warnings, and drive off. You were then shot, and killed. 

The following is straight from the server rules, found here. 

FearRP Rule 1:

"While under fearrp it's recommended you oblige by the commands of your captor, if you attempt to escape or pull out a weapon to fight back but are killed that would display a disregard for your own safety, a calculated risk you took which failed, resulting in your PK. (In some circumstances a PK does not apply, view pk rules for more information.)"

You attempted to escape, and failed. Therefore, your actions resulted in your PK. Once again, I highly suggest you read the server rules, as it would really suck if this were to happen a second time.

I hope you have a great rest of your day! 

image.thumb.png.0a418ef27bc35ee98553fde1e0dfc3df.png

Adam I don't know if you watched the same clip I did when you PKd him, it's clearly fail mug. I some digging and talked to the two goobers IC that did the pk. They gave me this... https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/izDt8E2tE9pJ1lZZ4/d1337jKXitpS?invite=cr-MSxzeEssMTQ1MDkzODgyLA Right after the shots were made and Timmy was killed the gunner said "I'm clipping that" IC which is pretty much the same thing as saying "that's a pk".  The rules do Cleary state you can't use OOC language. I had also witnessed these two mug someone else on the server that night, they are mugging chars, I have a clip of that as well.

• Agree 1

Based off the fact I know one of these muggers they have had several different characters where there only source of income is mugging and most of the time they cut out anything that invalidates pkes they are apart of a group of friends that do nothing but mug and definitely have mugging chars 

• Dumb 3

It was confirmed that this guy was a mugging char but in the future saying put your hands up f7 isn't really enough to get the PK overturned its more just telling you how to do it as a lot of people done know

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.