Gelato's Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Jeddie Bashabich

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 

STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: miisf1t

Reason for ban: ' Low Quality Player ' 

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I believe the ban is unjustified and was nothing more than the admin on scene intensifying the situation for no reason, and proceeding to fight with and insult me. 

It started with me being arrested for being inside of a vehicle that ran into a cop. My character at the time was a belligerent drunk and was being more on the non compliant side. I was arrested and read my miranda rights and then told to sit in the cell. I was not given an option to plea guilty or speak with a lawyer. I sat in the cell for a period of time before I tried communicating with the police. Being a new player i was unaware that speaking through the cell bars was not possible. 

At this point a voice from an invisible man barks at me, demanding I get back from the door I didn't realise I was blocking or he'll ban me for a week. I respond with "wtf I'm trying to see how long im in here". And this is where he gags me before I can keep going and says "I'm gonna speak to you while your gagged because your voice is annoying". He flings more insults before ungagging me to let me speak my side after he goes on his tangient about not being able to speak through the bars and that i should have known this some how. I call him out on his arrogance and tell him he's doing too much but he gags me again. Then I'm forced to sit and wait some more before they ask me if I want to plea guilty or get a lawyer. I go for the lawyer which subjects me to even more waiting while gagged, so I call an admin. the same admin who had an issue with me decides to come and then just tells me im not gonna get my lawyer because he's gonna auto plea me because he "said so". The admin I am speaking of goes by Antizir on discord. The whole situation upset me and the admin took away all possibilities of roleplay to sit there and ego trip the whole time. He even chose to take my ticket rather than let another member of staff handle it, and he only continued to worsen the entire situation. They had finally found me a lawyer and the admin still refused to allow me to speak with them just to spite me. Gagged this whole time, as the arresting officer drags me to file in my arrest, I type in chat "honk mimimimi" displaying my distaste for the lame interaction that was stripped of any roleplay because of this power tripping admin. 

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I wasn't even in the server for 10 minutes before this entire situation breaks out. While I was attempting roleplay, the arresting officer was robotic and didn't allow for roleplay, and neither did the admin on duty. the admin took to insulting my character's voice and calling him annoying, only for the same insults to continue over to me irl after i call him out on the behavior OOCly. Over all the entire situation was escalated because of Antizir, and I believe the 3 day ban was more fueled by an ego trip. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): It being my second day back to the server after years, I was not recording or had any software open at the time to do so, as I wasn't expecting such a dramatic situation with a member of staff. However, maybe the staff in question will be able to bring any evidence he has to this appeal displaying his behavior at the time, As I feel like it'd be more commonplace for him to be recording his admin sits. We'll see.

Edited by Gelato

Banning admin here,
Joshua Withers made a ticket about your body blocking a door, you exclaimed that only the gods could move you and that your roleplay was being broken. I moved you from the door multiple times and told you in a voice when it was only you in the room that if you continued to do that you'd be warned/noted.
You continued to do it and I stayed for a couple of minutes because something seemed off.
I then see that you're being extremely uncooperative with the police officers with consistent insults, and not just regular "you're stupid" insults apart of roleplay, but insults that would take up 99% of your sentence. You said you were trying to talk through the walls and when I told you that they're soundproof, you said "Hold on, let me speak out of character" then continued to barrade me with insults exclaiming that the server was broken and it was my fault that the cells were soundproof because of a shitty "bug". I had myself and another staff member, explain to you multiple times its on purpose.
The officer had already given you options of a lawyer, court, or plea deal. After 30 minutes of no roleplay interaction, you are set free. You then spammed and made multiple tickets regarding "no one responding" once again.
I then told you, again, that when a lawyer is in play, it is not the police's duty to set you free as they cannot control if someone wants to represent you or not. A lawyer shows up, then leaves after talking with you for 30 seconds.
You were given multiple chances to cooperate and be respectful, and I left out the list of insults you called me because I understand you're frustrated. However, I came to you with a level head until I gagged you multiple times, yet you continued to hound me with insulting comments.

TLDR: Multiple chances given, refused to roleplay with police, lawyers, and anyone who talked to you, the only time you responded to questions was to barrage everyone in the room with insults, you were intolerable to players and staff members, you were auto-plead guilty because of this and told the reason behind it, yet still, instead of attempting to dispute it, just screamed and kicked like a small child having a temper tantrum, you needed some time to cool down and that's what the 3 days will do.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

I then told you, again, that when a lawyer is in play, it is not the police's duty to set you free as they cannot control if someone wants to represent you or not. A lawyer shows up, then leaves after talking with you for 30 seconds.

This was never said, never happened, and is an outright lie. you never once explained the lawyer system to me, the only time you explained anything was about the door after you gagged me to insult me for my voice. AFTER THAT, I insulted you for your arrogance and snarky behavior as an admin.

You were given multiple chances to cooperate and be respectful, and I left out the list of insults you called me because I understand you're frustrated. However, I came to you with a level head until I gagged you multiple times, yet you continued to hound me with insulting comments.

"Back the fuck up from the door or im banning you for a week." is level headed to you? Explain that?

TLDR: Multiple chances given, refused to roleplay with police, lawyers, and anyone who talked to you, the only time you responded to questions was to barrage everyone in the room with insults, you were intolerable to players and staff members, you were auto-plead guilty because of this and told the reason behind it, yet still, instead of attempting to dispute it, just screamed and kicked like a small child having a temper tantrum, you needed some time to cool down and that's what the 3 days will do.

the Character was belligerent, drunk, and just got into an accident and placed in cuffs. For the sake of roleplay, he was non compliant. However, I allowed the arresting officer to read the miranda rights without asking if i would take a plea or a lawyer. Thats when I called staff, and I don't think it's professional at all to take a sit with someone you literally just insulted. Which you did. Multiple times. I more or less think you just couldn't remember any "insults" i threw at your behavior, rather than your character. It was YOU only who insulted people truly. 

You then spammed and made multiple tickets regarding "no one responding" once again.

Again, this also never happened. I'm certain for a fact I only made the same admin call twice, and I given it time between them as I waited for the officer who kept walking past the cell without giving me any info. I understand there is a log system within the game? You can pull this log to see simply that I only made two admin calls. But you want to say I "Spammed". 

I'm getting a sneaking feeling this admin guy isn't gonna bring any evidence of me spamming or me insulting him. I will emphasize again how unjustified this ban is. 

Edited by Gelato

Joshua Withers: After putting you in the cells, I attempted to read you your Miranda Rights several times, yet you constantly talked over me. I even asked you multiple times if you were going to comply with the legal repercussions, and you said No, and that you refuse. I attempted to ask if you would want to plea or have a lawyer, but you were not listening to anything I said. I stepped out of the cells, and just waited patiently for you to cooperate. After a couple of minutes went by, I tried to enter the cell, and you were blocking it. Thus the call to staff was made, and anzati summed everything else up well.

Edited by WaffleDevs
19 minutes ago, Gelato said:

Again, this also never happened. I'm certain for a fact I only made the same admin call twice, and I given it time between them as I waited for the officer who kept walking past the cell without giving me any info. I understand there is a log system within the game? You can pull this log to see simply that I only made two admin calls. But you want to say I "Spammed". 

I'm getting a sneaking feeling this admin guy isn't gonna bring any evidence of me spamming or me insulting him. I will emphasize again how unjustified this ban is. 

image.thumb.png.da565d1399e1a78be914223551ef45b6.png

The tickets were done after I had already explained your situation to you btw....

Edited by anzati1
10 hours ago, anzati1 said:

image.thumb.png.da565d1399e1a78be914223551ef45b6.png

The tickets were done after I had already explained your situation to you btw....

Far from spam...

10 hours ago, WaffleDevs said:

Joshua Withers: After putting you in the cells, I attempted to read you your Miranda Rights several times, yet you constantly talked over me. I even asked you multiple times if you were going to comply with the legal repercussions, and you said No, and that you refuse. I attempted to ask if you would want to plea or have a lawyer, but you were not listening to anything I said. I stepped out of the cells, and just waited patiently for you to cooperate. After a couple of minutes went by, I tried to enter the cell, and you were blocking it. Thus the call to staff was made, and anzati summed everything else up well.

The officer above you told you in character to read them out anyways even while I was talking over you in character. Afterwards I did say I'd take a Lawyer and that was the whole reason you came back 4 times telling me you were waiting for a lawyer, and the whole reason you had to tell the lawyer you had found that he pulled up for nothing after admin randomly auto pleas.

10 hours ago, anzati1 said:

Doors. you explained doors and how VOIP worked. That's literally it lol.

You were given several chances to involve yourself with the RP before staff was forced to take action and you chose at multiple points to not engage in it. You are a more veteran player, you know you must partake in the legal RP if you find yourself in these situations.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Byte