Custom Playlist Hi-Fis

Adding a Hi-Fi that is permanent to the property like a cash register separate from the normal Hi-Fi to have your own custom-made selection of songs including cassettes that are custom and ones that fit a certain theme. For example, if you are working at an Italian restaurant you are served specific Italian cuisines and listening to Italian fine dining music. Also adding Auto-play to the Hi-Fi.

• Like 4

+1 sounds great

Buy one no need to have a perma prop added just for your use that’s a lot of extra work just to not spend $100 in game to get one. The auto-play function would be great tho. As for custom playlists get media perms and you can use any radio or tv that the staff can perms place anywhere they allow. I don’t see a reason for custom cassette songs to be added to hi-if since not everyone wants to give access to everyone if that was the case they could make it public for cheaper than private. IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

• Like 2

Playlist and auto-play yes. The rest meh...

+1 Would make life a lot easier than having to constantly play a new song every time one ends. 

9 hours ago, Darkfire said:

Buy one no need to have a perma prop added just for your use that’s a lot of extra work just to not spend $100 in game to get one. The auto-play function would be great tho. As for custom playlists get media perms and you can use any radio or tv that the staff can perms place anywhere they allow. I don’t see a reason for custom cassette songs to be added to hi-if since not everyone wants to give access to everyone if that was the case they could make it public for cheaper than private. IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

and in response to this the media player cant play youtube playlists it literally will not let you so that wont work

Autoplay and permprop would be cool i guess. 

Maybe not so much the rest.

I think the "playlist" idea would be kinda weird. But a queue system would be really nice to have. Maybe there would be a certain popup saying "View Queue"

You could then add, or remove songs from the queue.

+/-

Ever heard of spotify? 

• Dumb 1
On 8/28/2024 at 1:07 PM, Zqrxz said:

+1 Would make life a lot easier than having to constantly play a new song every time one ends. 

and in response to this the media player cant play youtube playlists it literally will not let you so that wont work

You make a playlist by adding a song one by one its not that hard to Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. Dont be lazy bruh 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

On 8/29/2024 at 7:21 PM, Darkfire said:

You make a playlist by adding a song one by one its not that hard to Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. Dont be lazy bruh 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

It's not about being lazy it's just ease of access 

coming soon tm

• Helpful & Informative 1