Jimmy Buffett's Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Sid Volpe

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:123017284

Your Discord ID#: delete1_1

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 1 Day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I want to apologize for the cop that I had killed and the staff member that I had disrespected, I was in the moment, and I just want the closure to be able to move forward as a player and as a person. Recently I've been on a streak of just rdm, and just some more minor offenses and honestly, I don't mean to be so disruptive. I played back in a time where you could get away with killing some guy and he'd just shit talk you in ooc and not report you after every single death, but after this ban and reviewing the rules, the server is not some big TDM its a role play server where we portray characters, and killing is just an action apart of the roleplay.

Why should you be unbanned?: Despite me not having the guy's f3 have done past work with Jose while our faction are also very close allies in the past and with his associates and while this is not exactly how the rules are highlighted, I hadn't looked in the rules well over 4 years before hand and back then knowing someone by a first name basis was enough. But at the end of it I just want to get back in the grind and play this game that I've enjoyed since I was a young lad, I'm sorry and i just want another chance, thanks.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iy8zoDOSqkezV-nbS/Jt5CY4XEQlHC?invite=cr-MSx1RmIsMjY2MzkxOTUyLA

Edited by DELETE
  • Like 2

Hello!, Banning moderator here. While you may have known "Jose" and his associates, the fact of the matter is you didn't have the guys F3 and I would've given you a verbal warning, but seeing how you had 2 notes for RDM and a Previous ban. I felt you needed a day to re-evaluate the rules. I accept your apology. Just go over the rules and abide by them going forward.

While yes, you did apologize and it may of not been fully intentional, it still broke server rules. Considering you have a note for RDM on August 18th, 21st, AND a ban on August 20th. You really should re-visit the rule page.

You were deemed lucky to only get a one day ban considering your three PO's within 3 days.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by anzati1