Your Character or Steam Name: Nero Avellino

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 

STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: Nevronas

Reason for ban: Apparently VDM

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Moderation abuse

Why should you be unbanned? :
Unintentionally ran over 3 people while they were standing in a crowd, I even apologized to the 3 people for the accident and said I would refund their lost items. (Moderator has been showed proof of this) Moderator then proceeded to tell me he would ban me for a day for VDM. I tried to calmly prove my side of the story and  continuously explained to him how it wasn't VDM, but a simple accident. After he got tired of trying to argue with me, then continued to give me a week ban (when he said he would give a day) after apparent VDM and "Lying to staff" when I was simply trying to explain that it wasn't intentional. My assumption is that the moderator didn't like the attitude being shown to them after I explicitly explained to them calmly multiple times that it is not intentional VDM. As well as the fact that VDM isn't even worth a 1 week ban strictly speaking (if it even would be VDM.) Proceeded to ban me for a full week after I showed attitude when they weren't listening to my side of the story. Moderator was xDutchcat

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Banning Moderator here,

I've indeed told you you were going to be banned for a day for that clip alone for THAT intentional VDM. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixygDZDmLIEZkjVMb/d1337CM27fOs?invite=cr-MSxTbG0sMjMwMjExOTE2LA  (this was the clip where I went off banning you for a day) You eventually have explained to me in the dms that this wasnt intentional when this was clearly intentional to me. If you can't control a vehicle, then just don't drive that fast.
However I had numerous reports before hand of your exact player model, description and vehicle who exactly matched back to you who was constantly vdmming this one Probationary Officer. (Also after by watching those clips carefully (by slowing them down) I can clearly see you sit in that car driving) 
After I reviewed that clip, I was in the meantime chatting with Jaecob in the admin chat about the following clips below and he also saw this was you and he has adviced me to ban you for a week since you were lying and about all those vdms. 

I didn't ban you at all because of this "Attitude" or any intention to "Abuse my powers" I banned you on evidence given by users. If you're being reported your story needs to be backed up by evidence, your word or the logs can't always fully proof you're innocent. You couldn't provide your side without giving me video evidence but your story about you losing the control of your car by going super fast. (which is clearly your problem if you vdm that many people) (screenshot below)

(https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixvgrVSMNpYFP8NGA/d13375ZIq0Qt?invite=cr-MSx2M1QsMTU3NDgyMTI5LA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixvmSsHoUaiKljKq1/d1337wMKxHe3?invite=cr-MSxpSXEsMTU3NDgyMTI5LA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixvyNCaPRSxswlTrR/d1337XbLMuL1?invite=cr-MSxzRzYsMTU3NDgyMTI5LA these are the clips from the probationary officer)

madnigga.png

Edited by xDutchCat
  • Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1

Once again. I've tried explaining to you multiple times. It's a game. Accidents can happen. None of which have been intentional and I even told the people that have been hit that it was an accident. Not my fault that the cars are hard to control, and me speeding has nothing to do with your judgement. Speeding is a crime in the game, which is apart of the RP. Not your business if I speed or not. The whole point is there was no intentional VDM, and a week ban is unacceptable.

• Dumb 2
  • Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Nevronas said:

Once again. I've tried explaining to you multiple times. It's a game. Accidents can happen. None of which have been intentional and I even told the people that have been hit that it was an accident. Not my fault that the cars are hard to control, and me speeding has nothing to do with your judgement. Speeding is a crime in the game, which is apart of the RP. Not your business if I speed or not. The whole point is there was no intentional VDM, and a week ban is unacceptable.

Running people over intentionally on the sidewalk is against the server rules, it's not just "crime" I'm not going further in debate with you about this.

• Like 1

Based on your excuse of "im speeding and its unintentional", that doesnt fly. You need to bear the consequences for your actions and thats what happened.

After seeing one clip I thought "oh ya know, it can happen sometimes", but there are 4 clips of 4 different instances. 3 out of the 4 clips are you ramming the same person, then the 4th clip is you not even swerving, but driving straight at the crowd and hitting them.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by anzati1