RDM Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Kendrick "30RND Clip" Tarren

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  STEAM_0:0:580975244

Your Discord ID#: highasfuckguy

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? The reason for me shooting both of the 14k members was due to their previous actions that were reported over faction radio, as well as continuous harassment in person and over /rumour. The clip I'm going to provide shows the same 14k members complaining about RDM I committed assisting in RDM of me. During this time I complied with every order, explained what I did and didn't have, and didn't even agitate the mugger, yet was shot anyways. This entire situation was meta'd as well, as the period of memory for mugging the white shirt had passed which protects me. He simply says he had a clip, meaning he shared a clip without an in game camera of him getting mugged which is Meta and Failrp, leading to my RDM which was assisted by 14k. While I do apologize for the RDM as I didn't know I couldn't kill for the words they were saying, I believe the shooting itself to be valid due to this RDM assassination being reported on mafia radio 5 minutes after my death, meaning I did not break NLR.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixLrzjSU2UyMgGvI-/d1337PVdiBnI?invite=cr-MSxHMk8sMjM0NTI0MTg0LA

• Funny 1

"I didn't know I couldn't kill for the words they were saying"

You've left out quite a bit here. You were banned because in the sit you openly admitted to RDMing because people were calling you out via rumour. I said to you that rumour could be anybody... Italians could be pretending to be Asian etc. 

In regardt the situation that happened before you RDM'd multiple people, it doesn't matter - you should've called staff that you were RDM'd following a mugging. Just because you were RDM'd doesn't mean you can retaliate... It's called revenge RDM. 

It's not eye for an eye. We're here for a reason but you took it upon yourself to retaliate.

Re-read the rules.

As fox stated above, you cannot kill people based on rumour messages as they are unknown people and can be sent by literally anyone.

Looking at your PO's I'm suprised the ban wasn't longer to be honest.

The time between the end of your first ban and the start of the second ban is 1 hour, 44 minutes, 28 seconds.

The time between the end of your second ban and the start of the third ban is 3 hour, 23 minutes, 46 seconds.

You have a total playtime of 17 hours and have already gotten 3 bans by now. Keep on this track and you won't last long.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by anzati1