Rizano Ban appeal

@KingJewMonacluawaiting your response paragraph< 3
1 month later 

Your Character or Steam Name: Rizo

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/

Your Discord ID#: .rizo

Reason for ban: metagaming po x1

Length of ban: permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was wrongfully banned from diverge networks by monaclu for laughing at a joke inside of my freinds gc.

Why should you be unbanned?
 On July 18 2024 I received these messages as seen in section 1 from diverge Super administrator monaclu. for context I was banned and pkd earlier in the week for metagaming. (running a middle command coup with alt chars to get my own crew) as I am waiting for my 30 day ban to end and playing Minecraft. I receive messages from monaclu telling me that I am now permantly banned from the server, as anyone else would be I was quite upset, one of my boys snitched and sent messages from the Rizano family gc to monaclu as seen in section 4. This GC, which was full of my boys that I have been playing on this server with for over a year. (The gc is around a year and 2 months old) So after monaclu sees messages from other members of the Rizanos trying to kill the same guy who snitched originally who got me and my right hand banned for 30 days. He decided the best choice was to ban me who had no involvement in any way shape or form. Now this is the second time in a week that he has banned me. I was completely unaware of any pk attempt after my 30 day ban, for I had taken a sabbatical from the gmoding and left another member in charge. I was completely in the dark until I receive monaclus message that I am perma banned, he pretty much banned me for being in the group chat that I created over a year ago telling me that I should have left or reported it. In truth I had 0 part in this second pk attempt and the reason I am currently permanently banned from diverge networks is because I laughed at a joke (typed Lmao) way before any of these plans were even concieved. as seen in section 4.  I have broken zero rules and have not been able to play for over a month now I miss the game I hate monaclu for what he did, I've now wasted my summer not doing what I set out to do (get my own crew in a faction "The Rizano Crew") because monaclu pretty much felt like banning me. I was told to apologize which I'm not goin to do for I have done nothing that warrants an apology.

extra shit:

He may try to argue that I was typing LMAO in a pk group chat because the screenshots he was sent were cropped, but as seen in section 2 of my evidence you can clearly see that this is untruthful as it was in the Rizanos Group chat.

made a staff report that no one could take because it was on a superadmin apparently 

infiltrating me and friends gc and Scowering to find any incriminating evidence against me (btw his evidence was me typing LMAO to a joke that was completely inside of the rule)

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

section 1

monaclu went on to boast about permanently banning me and even blocked me at the end

image.thumb.png.293e5d7d39480df427fdfdef90449fcb.png

https://imgur.com/a/dxvchHt   <----clearer image

section 2

proof that i was not typing in any pk groupchat just the group chat that i made over a year ago for my freind group

image.png.8d28ce49549d9ffa811523388428b6cf.png

section 3
James completely ignores what I had to say after I wrote in my appeal that all I said was lmao and proceeded to deny me only considering what manacle said and keeping me peramed for literally laughing at a joke

section 4

this is what was sent to monaclu and is his only "proof" / "reason" to permanently bannish me from diverge networks

image.png.5917c974e8fce2b24fdc61458d711ea7.png

fuck monaclu

Edited by Rizano
needed to @ him so he can write a 3 page essay why im wrong
  • Dumb 2

you do realize that you have to wait over a couple of months to appeal a perma ban right 

• Funny 1

seems like a valid appeal but it hasn't been 6 months since your last appeal good luck tho

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Chief Sosa said:

you do realize that you have to wait over a couple of months to appeal a perma ban right 

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR if the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not to do with the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

12 minutes ago, Rizano said:

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR if the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not to do with the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

perm bans are fair game little man also are you good at baking?

• Funny 1
1 minute ago, Shittor said:

perm bans are fair game little man also are you good at baking?

lowkey made some fire edible cookies last night shi was buss

+1 Free my boy man

• Agree 1

+1 free a real one

• Agree 1

+1 free him!

+1 give him a 2nd chance

+1 he may be a minority, and a little shit head, but he's a good RPer

• Like 1

yeah im just gonna kinda copy and paste from your last appeal

Why do you write like you're translating the appeal through 3 different languages to english?

Also, I explained pretty well on the original ban appeal. You could've left the group chat, you could've reported it, but this is so normalized for you that you didn't. You still don't even admit that it was wrong to be running a group chat that's doing the same shit that you were banned for already.

There's no apology here. This hardly a dispute. You can't even muster a basic "hey I fucked up a second time, im sorry."

I hope in your next appeal you actually put in effort. Check your spelling. Don't act like you're a victim. Apologize. Or, if there's something to actually dispute about the ban, dispute it. But the "all I said was lmao how can I get perma banned for that" doesn't work. You were caught in a metagame mugging group chat A SECOND TIME like IMMEDIATELY after being banned. Couldn't even wait for the dust to settle.

I've had to explain this way too many times for you to not get it. I was going to unban you, we already unbanned memespoon, but we were waiting on you to not schizo post about me being your elite hater out to get you guy. However it would appear that you're just completely incapable of self reflection in any form, and I can only imagine that it reflects who you are as a person. However, being as you're incapable of self reflecting let me make something perfectly clear.

I'm going to unban you. I can't wait for you to finally come to your senses about your actions and self reflect and write it down, so let me just say this. You're on very thin ice. Don't repeat your actions. Don't be in group chats for IC purposes. Play by the rules. You mess up, the ban is reinstated and you lose your chance.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 2 months.

• Agree 1