Banned for killing someone who ran me over

Your Character or Steam Name: Luca Lothbrok

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:560397984

Your Discord ID#: MrLogicNova

Reason for ban: RDM Po x2

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? In my personal Opinion the guy who reported me twice hit me and my friend twice in the course of 5 minuets i killed him twice because he one got rammed into the sidewalk and his car was flipped onto me I had no idea he was rammed into me second time he blatantly went fast enough to hit my friend. The first time his car was directly on top of me and my friend hammer said I took 20 seconds to shoot him but it took me 15 of them 20 to get up the other 5 i used to see if he was in the car tell him he's dead and shoot him how is it rdm when his car was on top of my head in my opinion it was not rdm if anything this man shouldn't be driving at the speed of 100 mph and not expect to get shot when he runs over like 3 people outside a ATM if anything it feels like he rdm baited me and my friend after i killed him the second time and that's why he reported me.  I have no beef with hammer he just did his job. To my beliefs this ban is unjust and unfair as man reported me for killing him for running over me and my friend i get i had 2 prior notes one if them is stupid the other i dont even know how i got i just want to play the game and grind and this guy should have thought maybe i shouldn't be excessively be speeding near a group of people in a public area but that's just my opinion thank you for looking over my appeal have a good one. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): nah 

Edited by MrlogicNova
Fixed steam id
  • Dumb 2

Hello, Banning Staff here!

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ivyy5GCpDl-DePWMY/d1337kR3Ynhi?invite=cr-MSxic2osMjQ4MDY4NDgzLA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ivyAuqre2XzSIv09o/d1337YiqL4Oq?invite=cr-MSxjeE8sMjQ4MDY4NDgzLA

From what I saw in the two clips provided, you did not have valid reasons to have killed the individual who made the RDM tickets.

In the first one your friend runs in front of the guys vehicle, he stops and then you proceed to shoot him without any valid reason, it was clearly an accident. 

In the second clip the individual gets hit by another car over into you and your friend (Nothing he could have helped), you get up give it around 15-20 seconds and decide to say "I'm gonna shoot the guy in the white car" even though it was clearly not his fault. 

You were banned due to this being your 3rd RDM offence within the select time frame.

• Dumb 1
8 minutes ago, Hammer said:

Hello, Banning Staff here!

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ivyy5GCpDl-DePWMY/d1337kR3Ynhi?invite=cr-MSxic2osMjQ4MDY4NDgzLA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ivyAuqre2XzSIv09o/d1337YiqL4Oq?invite=cr-MSxjeE8sMjQ4MDY4NDgzLA

From what I saw in the two clips provided, you did not have valid reasons to have killed the individual who made the RDM tickets.

In the first one your friend runs in front of the guys vehicle, he stops and then you proceed to shoot him without any valid reason, it was clearly an accident. 

In the second clip the individual gets hit by another car over into you and your friend (Nothing he could have helped), you get up give it around 15-20 seconds and decide to say "I'm gonna shoot the guy in the white car" even though it was clearly not his fault. 

You were banned due to this being your 3rd RDM offence within the select time frame.

In the first clip he starts driving as my friend starts walking also this happens flatter the second clip he obviously saw it was me and vdmed my friend on purpose 

• Dumb 2

Second clip I said I was gonna shoot him and I didn’t see him get hit I rlly thought he just ran into us he still caused damage to me making it a viable kill 

• Dumb 2

Also the clips are flipped it looks worse that way 

• Dumb 2

This seems like a valid ban, if you check the rules you can't just kill someone for hitting you or your friend especially if he stops right after as that makes us think its an accident, and in the second one he was hit by another car and ended up hitting someone if you didn't see it you shouldn't be getting involved anyway.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Agree 1