Faction Whitelist Cars

It should be made that if someone buys a FACTION WHITELISTED car and then leaves the faction it should be unable to be spawned as IMO we aint paid irl money for people to use our FACTION WHITELISTED CARS outside of our faction.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

+1, its a faction car for a reason, losing 1k isnt a big deal, easiest fix will be literally the garage spawner check if the player is STILL that faction

• Agree 1

+1 this is stupid and should not be a thing people just abuse faction WL and just leave for the car 

• Agree 1

Not gonna lie. I agree but I also disagree. It's not that big of a problem in my opinion, just carry out a dons orders on them for leaving or some shit.

• Like 1

Especially when there are people joining a faction just to get the car then tries to leave and stay incognito. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

Not gonna lie. I agree but I also disagree. It's not that big of a problem in my opinion, just carry out a dons orders on them for leaving or some shit.

and if they just joined the factino for the car, and didnt touch drug vendor/never learnt about anything illegal so you cant pk them?

Edited by JJ_
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, JJ_ said:

and if they just joined the factino for the car, and didnt touch drug vendor/never learnt about anything illegal so you cant pk them?

Then obviously there should be a system to prevent it. I'm not against the suggestion. 🙂

Should increase the cost of the company car!

• Disagree 1
22 minutes ago, Toast said:

Then obviously there should be a system to prevent it. I'm not against the suggestion. 🙂

im against u

• Funny 1

+1 massive faction car fr

as the person with the most cars in the server this would be great. Lots of poor ass niggas be going onto whitelists and getting the car and buying it and then unwhitelisting themselves from the faction. +1

-1 Just don't let a detective in your faction, problem solved.

Screenshot_562.png

• Funny 2
On 8/15/2024 at 7:31 PM, JJ_ said:

you can kill them for the reason leavinf the family no?

Edited by xDutchCat
7 hours ago, Unsatisfied said:

-1 Just don't let a detective in your faction, problem solved.

Screenshot_562.png

Joining for 5 seconds and running into PD being hidden in a room to fish rumour and then abusing it and buying the car isnt detective work. Your no Bman he did real detective work

• Like 1

+1 ok!

Edited by Emperor

-1 i love car 

• Disagree 2
  • 1 month later...

-1 To the victor go the spoils. You run the risk of being PKd if you leave the faction, so I say keeping the car is well deserved.

10 hours ago, Izumi said:

-1 To the victor go the spoils. You run the risk of being PKd if you leave the faction, so I say keeping the car is well deserved.

speak truth!