ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Lordskips

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:526256772

Your Discord ID#: lordskips

Reason for ban: low quality player

Length of ban: permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology 

Why should you be unbanned?Hey, I feel like I have been going about Roleplaying on your server very poorly and not engaging in serious roleplay and thoughtful roleplay scenarios. I had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends on the server. At some points the roleplay was actually fun and I'd like to experience the roleplay again. I would like to also apologize to all of the staff as well. The roleplay at which I was operating at was very low quality and if given a chance I would like to change that. The problems I have caused for you guys have been unacceptable and the exploitation of the rules of the server I was doing was completely not ok. It as been around 8 months since I have been banned and in these past months I have been reflecting a lot on what I did when I look back and remember when I use to play on the server. I am very sorry that I caused so much drama when I did the things that I did and moving forward I will not be acting like how I did. Moving forward I will engage in quality roleplay and will not cause issues with other people and troll on your server. Please give me another chance so that I can have a fun and quality roleplaying experience again. I regret failing to engage in acceptable roleplay by the standards that has been set and if I am given another chance I will put my all into the roleplay instead of trolling. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

15 total bans.

You first joined the server on the 18th of August, 2022.

You have 32 days, 16 hours of playtime.

Not including this current ban you've accumulated a total of 36.75 days banned.

That means you spent 114% of your time here banned.

Your current ban was issued on December 7th, 2023, you have spent 252 days banned.

Read the rules here: https://divergenet.works/forum/8-rules/
Take the rule quiz here: https://forms.gle/LwMorDpr5R59Y4fw8

DO NOT get banned again or it will be extended.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.

• Helpful & Informative 1