Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Branko Saric

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198086074236

Your Discord ID#: Dantheman458768

Reason for ban: harassment

Length of ban: 30 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was messing around and I am sorry I didn’t mean to harass anyone I broke my leg and got 4 months off work and need to stay in so I hopped back on this game im sorry I was planning on playing with my friends and donating to set up a tv and watch YouTube on it and run a trap house but now there mad and don’t wanna play because I was banned I won’t screw around again and I am just hoping to be unbanned you guys can see I have played this server a lot and now have a broken leg so I need something to play while I am off work for 4 months please just consider it thank you

🤡 <-- you btw if you didnt realize

anyways maybe dont call people pedos, and threaten to grab ips next time

Edited by ItsNebs

Don’t know why it came out to the font size do I have to change it

Hi, banning admin here! So your ban was actually meant to be extended to permanent but I'll cover why I had banned you to begin with. It was actually, I, that you kept randomly accusing of being a pedophile. Another player had made a report of you threatening to find their IP and dox them. I had taken their ticket and realized you were the same person that had been falsely claiming I was a pedophile on repeat. A member of UA came to the sit after I had requested them to since it then became my sit as well, and told you to knock off the pretty shitty false claims, to stop claiming a person well over 18 was 12, and to stop threatening to grab people's IP addresses. About five minutes later, you were then caught trying to pay someone to go and make the same claims for you, and to shoot up and mass RDM a property. The clip was forwarded to said member of UA and I was instructed to ban you for 30 days and that they would be extending it. For Further context here is both the clip of you threatening to IP trace someone and the clip of you then trying to pay a random white shirt to do it for you.

First reported clip

Second clip after the sit

Edited by Byte

I don’t mean to argue but I paid the white shirt to do a hit and I’m sorry it’s whatever u wanna do at this point but I just appealed cause I wanted to play again with my buddy’s on there but it’s ur choice to do whatever I just got told that girl was 12 by 2 guys when I was talking to her they said be careful she’s 12 and then I told the guy and he got mad so I said that stuff to him I’m sorry about it won’t happen again

14 minutes ago, Branko said:

I don’t mean to argue but I paid the white shirt to do a hit and I’m sorry it’s whatever u wanna do at this point but I just appealed cause I wanted to play again with my buddy’s on there but it’s ur choice to do whatever I just got told that girl was 12 by 2 guys when I was talking to her they said be careful she’s 12 and then I told the guy and he got mad so I said that stuff to him I’m sorry about it won’t happen again

yeah shes 100% not 12 years old, and I told you to knock it off. And you didn't. Which constitutes a global rule, harassment. So, it was extended to a permanent ban.

Damn well I got told she is 12 cmon give me another chance won’t happen again if it does perma ban me

I legit got a broken leg from work and just bought 3 of my friends gmod and one of them a pc so we can play and now I’m banned I understand I fucked up but I was even gonna donate to this server and I’ve played it for years just give me one more chance and if I fuck around then ban me again but it won’t happen

Just asking for 1 more chance

Hey can I please talk to a admin in the discord

Can someone just respond please and we can talk about this 

So what’s going on can u guys unban me I’ll donate and if I do anything stupid again just give me a perma ban and deny it every time

Why do u guys keep deleting my reply’s I just ask to be unbanned I will donate and and boom if I screw around again ban me cmon Canadian bacon be a real Canadian and unban me buddy I’m from Canada too what are u looking at me gut fer 

You don't need to keep multi-posting and offering no additional info. If you need to add more information, just edit your previous reply.

Sorry I’m just hoping for a response and a second chance I will donate and play a lot we talked yesterday fox I jus hope u can please unban me

Offering to donate doesnt really do much; have you tried writing a long apology detailing what happened why it happened and why you're sorry

not the 'i broke my leg im bored'

Well it’s true about that happening and I am sorry I won’t mess around again I used to play this server a good amount and now I work full time so life was busy but now that I’m injured I have lots of free time and I wanted to play this server I don’t even like gmod but this server is different it’s super fun so I’m am sorry for harassing people and it won’t happen again I just ask for one more chance and if it happens again just perma ban me please consider it and thank you for your time it’s ur decision and I just hope for the second chance

Like I explained everything to fox I was talking to a girl 2 guys came and called me a pedo saying she was 12 so I left then I seen her talking to some other guy I told him she’s 12 he freaked on me and then I kept telling him I’m just letting him know and he said who cares if she’s 12 so then I called him a pedofile and said I was gonna get his ip then he told the admin and I got warned then he beefed me in game after but it was in game beef and I put a hit on him and got banned over it I’m sorry and I will avoid any problems like that I honestly just wanted to donate get a house and set up a tv with YouTube and move drugs in it and just hang with my buddy’s so honestly it will contribute cause I have 5 friends and we will move lots bringing more buyers to the factions who sell the drugs in bulk and guns so whenever u read this just please consider it thank you for your time

Has any decisions been made?

You did not learn from previous bans, only thing I'm doing is reverting the Perma ban back to the original 30 day sentence. You're welcome.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 30 days.