Juan "Miklo" Escobar appeal

PK Appeal Format

Name of Character: Juan Escobar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:741695560

Your Discord ID#: ._jamesfrio

Date of PK: 8/10/2024

Reason for PK: Inactivity?

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was previously on LOA but did not end it as I was busy with another character and was facing the risk of unemployment and real-life issues in general. Yesterday, Ghost, the leader of the faction, arranged an HC meeting for all capos to participate in. I was a capo at the time, and the meeting had been rescheduled multiple times due to everyone being busy, but we finally found a good time for it, which was yesterday. I was able to attend as I had things to do on my cop character, so I didn't see any problem. During the meeting, Ghost killed me, and I was later PKed. I was genuinely confused because I didn't understand what the hell I did? I had been loyal to him and had earned the rank of capo. I later messaged him asking for an explanation for the PK. He didn't respond until I called him out, despite the fact that I believed I had gained his trust and that of the other HC members. He then told me I would go on my char and ask for names then switch back to my PD char. Keep in mind this is what people have told him he did not see this himself. I explained that I had never done that and that I only switched characters when no one else was online, given the faction's inactivity. I only asked for names to check if they were in my crews or owed me kickups. I am not an italian coward who just demands names when I am on that char. He also mentioned that I had not attended meetings or done anything with my crew. At the time, I was on LOA and needed more time to catch up with my cop character. (I also have never seen a meeting taken place besides the one yesterday) I had planned a crew deal, but only one person contributed, (1 got pked and the other got banned I believe) so it didn't make sense to proceed. It was also confusing because I had seen that the other capos had not been active with their crews either. I would like to point out that Davis, another capo, was promoted on the same day as me. He also did not do anything with his crew, but instead of being PKed, he was demoted to made before being promoted again. fast forward, I had only seen one announcement in his channel, which explains the "activity." I created a roaster with my crew which I don't see the other capos doing but instead of getting my side of the story he ordered a pk without taking time to consider his actions which he has done before at diner (our old business) and killed me.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: image.thumb.png.e559faea38c8bf5fdb0f3448e16a75d7.png

• Helpful & Informative 1

Hello, I'm the admin who approved the PK. When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being Permakilled as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader. you disrespected high command and were not paying fees as a result the faction leader placed orders for you to be killed.

You may read the Pk Guidelines here 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  1. damn niggah its crazy to see you bring me up when ive been doing my part, and me going made then capo again was because i got thrown away from home, think about that you dense fuck, i came back, got promoted 2-3 days after because they seemed i was ready for it which i was, im doing good with my little crew i got, but dont ever bring me up in your fuckin fantasy world bullshit. 
  • Dumb 1
21 hours ago, Smokey said:

Dons orders, womp womp nigga. Can't do shit about it.

Unoriginal, copy n paste, shut up. The same guy who is telling me to cope is the same guy who was in the exact same situation as I was. You took a break from the server because of family conflict and managed to come back as HC without doing jack shit. 

20 hours ago, Shittor said:

Hello, I'm the admin who approved the PK. When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being Permakilled as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader. you disrespected high command and were not paying fees as a result the faction leader placed orders for you to be killed.

You may read the Pk Guidelines here 

Few issues with what you are saying. When I asked ghost for an explanation for the PK, not once did he say one of them was disrespecting HC, and as you have screenshotted the PK rules, you should have also screenshotted my text of disrespecting HC to substantiate your claim. You also pointed out I never paid fees, but it appears you have not read my appeal one bit as I have clearly stated I was on LOA, which means Leave of Absence, and also means I need a break from gridning on a gmod server

11 hours ago, nohardfeelings said:
  1. damn niggah its crazy to see you bring me up when ive been doing my part, and me going made then capo again was because i got thrown away from home, think about that you dense fuck, i came back, got promoted 2-3 days after because they seemed i was ready for it which i was, im doing good with my little crew i got, but dont ever bring me up in your fuckin fantasy world bullshit. 

Hey brother, this whole Gmod faction is a fantasy, and the only reason why I am pulling you in is because you never did anything with your crew your first term but managed to stay alive due to double standards. If you don't believe me, you never created a new channel, you never created a crew chat or crew announcement to announce kickups, you never did ANYTHING with your crew, but here you are. I don't even see a roaster for you crew, and I spent 2 hours going through the inactive faction logging members who have not even touched this criminal char in over 20 years.

I'm just curious about something, In your original post you say that you went to a meeting and was killed, were you immediately pk'd upon death? your comment 'Ghost killed me, and I was later PKed.' suggests that after you were shot, you weren't PK'd immediately?  

16 minutes ago, Fox said:

I'm just curious about something, In your original post you say that you went to a meeting and was killed, were you immediately pk'd upon death? your comment 'Ghost killed me, and I was later PKed.' suggests that after you were shot, you weren't PK'd immediately?  

Ghost made a ticket before the meeting, shittor took it, he was active during the meeting. He got shot and was pk'd then and there.

5 hours ago, tymothyjone1973 said:

Few issues with what you are saying. When I asked ghost for an explanation for the PK, not once did he say one of them was disrespecting HC, and as you have screenshotted the PK rules, you should have also screenshotted my text of disrespecting HC to substantiate your claim. You also pointed out I never paid fees, but it appears you have not read my appeal one bit as I have clearly stated I was on LOA, which means Leave of Absence, and also means I need a break from gridning on a gmod server

Orders: image.png.3105e32daa49619f4d6d064283385b74.png 

Once Again, unfortunately faction leaders reserve the right to PK their own faction members as long as there was a valid reason to it. You being on loa does not affect the validity of the PK.  a Don/Boss is able to order his subordinates to be killed without much oversight, and most of the time doesn't require evidence to do so. 

Edited by Shittor
gooning

WOMP WOMP NIGGER

Get out my DMs PD main

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.9f66cf1f86dd505df9e46167ec07a7f9.jpeg

Edited by Darkfire
Morty told me to say Nigger
  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Funny 3
Just now, Darkfire said:

WOMP WOMP

Get out my DMs PD main

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.9f66cf1f86dd505df9e46167ec07a7f9.jpeg

fr fr womp womp nigger

• Dumb 3

For the template I need a reason for the pk...

10 hours ago, tymothyjone1973 said:

For the template I need a reason for the pk...

Read the comments and you will see it there as well as the DMs you have access to. I'm surprised you made an appeal knowing damn well you wasn't doing shit from the beginning you was free ride and the worst thing you have continued to do was name fish / beg. learn to RP with the faction you are in. The other capo who started the same day as you has been around the entire time even when he was in jail IRL he came back and had crew deals set. But you being only on your PD char and neglecting the people in your crew as well as multiple calls to meetings by going on LOA then passing right in front of the shops as your PD like come on dude. Hopefully you aren't doing the same thing with the other criminal factions that bother keeping you around. 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

• Like 1

This is a pretty clear PK i don't see any issues with it so it will stand. If you break the rules you agree too when joining a faction the Don of said faction can PK you for it.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.