David James Jr ban appeal

our Character or Steam Name: David James Jr Your SteamID:76561199679320466

Your Discord ID#:theoneswholives

Reason for ban: RDM (5 PO's)

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal: dispute

Why should you be unbanned? Me and some other persons were being VDMed and harassed by two Mingers that were obviously VDMing and showed no intent to roleplay. the Mingers in question were trespassing on our property and were attacking me by ramming into me with their cars trying to kill me in the process. they ran me over and attempted to do it again, so I felt that I needed to defend myself. after I got my weapon out of the bank, so could stop the Mingers from VDMing me again i shot and killed one of the Mingers. after shooting one of the Mingers the other one attempted to run me over in retaliation but failed. so, then I shot hem after he said that I was RDMing even though they were obviously attacking me. also, I would like to add that Adam (the admin who banned me) was completely unprofessional because he judged off my PO's instead of the evidence. he also did not let me show hem my clip because he said I had PO's and completely ignored my side of the story and made it so I could not defend myself properly. it's completely ridicules that I was punished for defending myself from two obvious Mingers, and that the two Mingers in question were let go without any warns or bans. please use your common since and unban me

Admin who banned you here - 

The situation was brought to my attention when a player had made a report against you, and shared their POV of the clip you linked. You shot and killed someone who had ran you over, which is fine. The second kill in this clip is RDM, both myself and another staff member agreed on this. He hit the brakes as you shot, and you then stepped out of the way. You then shot him as he was driving away. If you're being bothered by minges, make a ticket. Just because someone else is breaking the rules, does not give you the right to break them. 

Given your POs, you should know what's considered a valid kill. I hope you have a great rest of your day, and good luck on your appeal.

image.png.a9ae426eddda1361c0ba1fcdb1b62710.png

You can hear the minging in their disgusting little British voices, I am inclined to agree. Given the context of the situation and the way I perceive the users attitude it was pretty clear the second guy was going to cross the sidewalk to run you over, there's no other reason to really drive towards you, that being said, if they are minging just call staff, don't shoot them.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.