Flag Appeal

Your Name: chadvini

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46527301

Staff Member involved: dont know

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Physgun, props

Reason for blacklist (if given): Threw bottles at a car until it exploded.

Why should they be returned?: I would rather just use the props to paste down buildings than abuse them. I would create more rp by having them back. Wont happen again.

When did you have your flags removed? / how are you going to ensure you won't do something like this again as IMO your appeal doesn't seem very sincere. 

Edited by Fox
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Fox said:

When did you have your flags removed? / how are you going to ensure you won't do something like this again as IMO your appeal doesn't seem very sincere. 

2-3 months ago ish- No, there is no actual way of knowing what I will do with those prop permissions again, however, I was not wise with the props then, but really wish to use the props for more RP, like buildings or RP situations. Sorry for not seeming sincere, but I won't sugarcoat it. I abused it then, I won't now, and if it's anything, permanently take them away from me if I fully abuse them again.

Edited by chadvini
  • Like 1

As a person that has seen this guy do great RP, I don't think it would be a huge deal to give him his perms back, hes been without them for a long-while and has definitly learnt his lesson

• Disagree 1

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.