Landline Phones

If we were able to have landline phones that use one persistent number installed, much like how you would install CCTV systems with a permit, it could provide a lot of RP opportunity. I could see restaurants or really any business using them. Perhaps for a Chinese food delivery or to check the status of a gun shipment.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It would also be cool if you could use payphones around the map like in the parkĀ 

• Like 2

me like this idea!

Server used to have payphones, unsure why it was removed though but I'm sure there was a good reason.

+1

+1 could set up a landline at the PD too where players can also call 911 on their Motorola phone/landline and do a more immersed rp 911 call! Having the option to have a sergeant or a sergeant assign someone to be a dispatcher for the day! Wow so much potential!

Edited by yort
1 hour ago, Fox said:

Server used to have payphones, unsure why it was removed though but I'm sure there was a good reason.

+1

Because it sucked and broke

52 minutes ago, yort said:

+1 could set up a landline at the PD too where players can also call 911 on their Motorola phone/landline and do a more immersed rp 911 call! Having the option to have a sergeant or a sergeant assign someone to be a dispatcher for the day! Wow so much potential!

used to have this way back.

1. You never use it to actually call 911, its always to troll
2. Means someone had to answer in PD and no one will sit by the phone waiting for a call, goes unanswered.

• Helpful & Informative 1