PK Appeal

Name of Character: Jani Ramone

SteamID: GlamourPunk

Your Discord ID#: violetriot13_28108

Date of PK: 8/7/24

Reason for PK: I genuinely don't know, i was pulled and pk'd

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I believe I should be un pk'd because I wasn't even told what I did wrong, I would like to be told what I did to get pk'd so I dont do it again, all i have been doing was having fun and some guy shot me and I got pk'd for it. I just want another chance on this character, I love this character and barely got to use him

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I sadly didn't get proof because idek why it happened

Hello, I am the Admin who approved this Perma Kill, Tying a player with restraints counts as Initiating a mugging and can viewed under our Mugging Rules specifically rule 8. Once you initiate a mugging you can be killed for it as seen under Rule 1. You attempted to tie a player, and they then retaliated and killed you that is why you were permakilled. If you have any further questions please reply below.

Video Of Permakill: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iqGA2uzgZNl1Xn1uz/0cI8NmR97Yr0?invite=cr-MSx1R3AsMjMzODYxMjYyLA

Mugging Rules, 1 & 8 can be viewed here:  

You attempted to tie someone up who then ended up killing you, in accordance with the rules this is a PK. I don't see any reason to overturn it so it will stand.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.