Ban Appeal - WBG Knox

Your Character or Steam Name: Arthur Bodish

Your SteamID: 76561198271884939

Your Discord ID#: wbgknox

Reason for ban: RDM and LTAP

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal: I feel that I was wrongly banned and it was a misunderstanding 

Why should you be unbanned? 
I had made a minge character named “Henry Jefferson” just to run around and have fun and do things I typically can’t do on my main character like getting in trouble with police and everything else. I was talking with Pizzle and some guy had walked up and I had pulled out my fists and started punching the air and I accidentally punched him once. Apparently he had bled out because he was low health which I didn't know and he had made a ticket against me for RDM but at that point I had already logged off the server because I had guests coming over and the admin that banned me had also gave me LTAP even though I didn’t know I had done anything wrong or know that I was in trouble. If anyone knows me on the server, they know that I don’t ever start altercations with anyone and I don’t go around and just RDM anyone and I definitely wouldn’t leave to avoid punishment. I typically follow all rules and bring good RP to the server and don’t intentionally go around and hit people or kill people with weapons without reason. I feel that this ban and the notes for RDM and LTAP should be expunged. I wish I could’ve been in the sit to give my perspective as to what had happened because ultimately I hit him one time which was accidental and I didn’t continue hitting him and try to kill him

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Edited by wbgknox
  • Like 2

i was there when the situation happened, i really do feel like him killing the guy was an accident. he was punching the air and accidentally punched him once and killed him by accident. WBG here has no prior offenses and is 9 times out of 10 a good example of what a player on Diverge should be. ultimately, it won't be up to me to decide, but that's my perspective.

Edited by pizzle

by the time he gets unbanned it wont matter, but the rdm should be removed from the rec, theres a fine line between punch minging and trying to attack someone and then trying to get someone to shoo off

"I had made a minge character" 💀

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

"I had made a minge character" 💀

Not to break rules and get banned, I solely made the character to just have a good time and experience a different aspect of role playing. When I say minging, I mean like doing roleplay that is criminal and will land me in jail. I must be using the term wrong. However i hit the guy once on accident, it’s not like I continued punching him and tried to kill him or prolonged the situation verbally or physically. The whole LTAP was a misunderstanding because if I would’ve known I was in trouble I would’ve stuck around and gave my side of the story in the sit however I had to log off because I had people coming over and unfortunately it was bad timing

Edited by wbgknox

I'm going to accept this on the premise that you don't have any previous history of rule breaks. I will say though, having a character to minge on isn't going to do you any favours, whilst I understand your logic behind it and maybe your wording wasn't the best. Please be cautious in future.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Edited by Fox