Jmoorsey's Staff Application V3

In-Game Name(s): Matteo Clemente, Kyouken Zen'no-sha
Steam Name: Jmoorsey
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198814854107/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:427294189
Discord Username: Jmoorsey
When did you first join the server: July Of last year.
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 56 days, 3 hours, and 21 minutes (as of 8/3/24)

Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 hours everyday, or every other day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I want to start fresh on diverge by making a staff application, to show im trying my best to change others perspectives of me in the Diverge community. I think I could genuinely make diverge a better place by moderating. Becoming staff is my #1 goal on Diverge Networks, I feel as if becoming a staff member in the diverge community is the only real way to sort of "redeem" myself for all my past transgressions, atoning in a way.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I believe I should at least be considered for staff, because i am more than willing to staff for diverge, without being a retard.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Not on diverge networks, i do faintly remember moderating a small DarkRP server that shut down early last year.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Unfortunately, yes. You can find my entire ban list at: https://bans.divergenet.works/?player=STEAM_0:1:427294189

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say yes, I am known in the Diverge community, but not necessarily in a good way, from my perspective, I have a mostly negitive reputation due to me taking a lot of things lightly, or non-seriously.

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: I once preformed a PK in a faction, where we were leading a guy into a hotel room. As soon as he opened the bathroom door to the room, my fellow faction member (Jxy3) opened fire on the person we were PK'ing, missing about two mags with a Colt M45 SOC, and being saved by another fellow faction member.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Seansx, Shittor, Shards.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If im not busy, I will get on duty and take any tickets made, if i happen to be doing something in the current moment, i will finish up whatever i would be doing, and take any tickets that have been made.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: If i KNOW its abuse, i will either make a staff report, or speak to Rem, or higher moderation to confirm that the actions made by the said staff member were considered abuse, I would then let UA take care of the situation.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute 
possible bias?: If the evidence provided against my friend / faction member was obviously against the rules, i would proceed with the staff sit like any other staff member would, proceeding to ban / warn them accordingly.
---------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is not a joke application, please give honest opinions in replies. V V V

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1

(canadian-bacon, i can bake!!)

3rd time's the charm

• Disagree 1

+1 Good luck

HowManyTimes.png

JMoorsey.png

• Funny 2

.....time to crush your dreams again

Edited by Logan
5 minutes ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

HowManyTimes.png

JMoorsey.png

😭😭😭

-1 "MAGGY CAN I GET YO NUMBER" guy shouldn't be staff

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Unsatisfied said:

-1 "MAGGY CAN I GET YO NUMBER" guy shouldn't be staff

any OTHER reasons as to why i shouldnt be staff, Misses Maggy Finch? 

+1 i bet hed let me mass rdm

can yall please start leaving serious replies 🥺

Not this guy again!? 🥴

-/+ maybe?

Edited by okyes
20 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

any OTHER reasons as to why i shouldnt be staff, Misses Maggy Finch? 

I feel like I'd be able to name one or two other reasons if "MAGGY PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER PLEASE" and "MAGGY TAKE ME ON A DATE" weren't the only sentences I hear from your mouth. 

• Helpful & Informative 1

Diversity hire 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

-1 he's just a silly cat fella

recommendations are like job referrals - ask them if they're still okay with being a referral before you send a potential employer your resume. take my name off this list, thanks

2 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Adam, Seansx, Shittor, Shards.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, adam said:

recommendations are like job referrals - ask them if they're still okay with being a referral before you send a potential employer your resume. take my name off this list, thanks

i thought u recommended me 😢

mb bro

Edited by Jmoorsey

Want a serious answer? Definitely still no. Why? Just since your last application you've already been warned three more times, and I know almost banned for at least one of those because I was the staff member that chose to show mercy and not give you another ban for RDM. We ban for people to learn, not to punish, and you just don't learn.

3 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

i thought u recommended me 😢

mb bro

shittor has also requested you take his name off the list. i highly suggest you reach out to the other staff members and ask if they still want to recommend you, if you haven't already started doing so.

This is not a good look lying about staff recommending you

29 minutes ago, adam said:

shittor has also requested you take his name off the list. i highly suggest you reach out to the other staff members and ask if they still want to recommend you, if you haven't already started doing so.

nigga what. Shittor did recommend me for staff...??? lol

🤨 are you sure?

Screenshot_20240803_201325_Discord.jpg

Edited by Logan

image.png.5e6b7bcacb90f363f8542847b46485a8.png

• Dumb 2

+1

hes never been banned and has no notes, for the past couple of months he’s changed entirely. Everyone knows and loves him (except his parents) and what he brings to the community cannot be replicated because I genuinely don’t think there’s anyone that retarded.