Franz Ban

Your Character or Steam Name: Franzyzx

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:741865859

Your Discord ID#: 1237400704885194752

Reason for ban: Vdm x2 POs x1

Length of ban: 2 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned? I'm truly sorry I was just trying to get somewhere faster and in that mindset I am made bad decisions. I didn't even think about the consequences. I hope you forgive me and I will remember to always take the rules into consideration Thank you for reading this.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Hi! Banning admin here. I banned you for killing two people with your vehicle due to your history of Mass VDM already. In the clip you clearly knew they were there, after driving past them to even enter the alley. You then gassed it backwards out of the alley over them and continued driving over them till they died. The clip is here.

I wasnt trying to kill them I was trying to get passed im sorry but I was rushing and they hate me so they arent gonna move even if I tell them and they got stuck under yall really need to fix that usually it just ragdolls but I wasnt trying to kill them

You rushing somewhere is no reason to run over multiple people, your excuse of "I was rushing" will not hold up simply put. You need to be aware of the damages that a vehicle can do to ragdolls and peoples bodies, especially that you state "yall should fix that", when its been this way for months if not years....
Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by anzati1