Pk Appeal

Name of Character: Freddy Freeman

SteamID:76561199109896145

Your Discord ID#:yunghayvo2

Date of PK: 8/1/2024

Reason for PK:No idea i didn't do anything

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I did not do a single thing wrong

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Hello I am the underboss of the faction you were pkd from, as well as the one who gave the orders to my goons. The main reason why the hit was ordered was due to you aiming a weapon at a Mademan of an allied faction, something that is against the protocols of our faction. Members of said faction came to us asking for the situation to be resolved, unfortunately aiming a gun at a Mademan is not something that should be handled lightly so ultimately we decided to kill you. bad bad no good.

You accepted the risks involved with joining a family when you were first recruited (the little prompt that came up to ur screen).

Edited by JJ_
  • Dumb 2
  • Agree 1

PK'ing admin here. As I told you in game when you also asked, you were PK'd from Don's Orders. When you join a criminal faction you get a prompt explaining to you that you that they can PK at anytime they deem fit. In this case you had done something to bring unwanted attention to the faction so they deemed you a burden and chose to kill you.

• Agree 1

Unfortunately, the faction's rules are their rules and if you broke them they have the right to PK you.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.