TIny "Teeny" Rizano Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/

Your Discord ID#: .rizo

Reason for ban: metagaming

Length of ban: Perm

Why should you be unbanned

I'm going to keep it real: originally, I was banned for 30 days for metagaming. I'm not trying to get out of that, but about 2 days after that, I received messages from @monaclu. These messages stated that I had been permanently banned for plotting to PK and metagaming in a chat. I reviewed the chats and saw that the only thing I actually said in this group chat was, and I quote, "LMAO." This Super Admin permanently banned me from Diverge Networks for typing "LMAO" in Discord. I've been playing on this server for around 2 years, and this saddens me. I made a previous appeal on this, and the admin who denied it completely disregarded what I said and only considered what Monaclu said in defense of my appeal. He also PK'd my character for metagaming, which I’m not sure is entirely allowed, but who knows. I love this community, but I don't appreciate some of the staff running it. This Super Admin came at me to gloat about permanently banning me and was overall very disrespectful. All love - Rizo @Canadian-bacon

image.thumb.png.0f74f52d3d9af6081dbc2aa1aed8084c.pngimage.thumb.png.e568a7545f849dec0b8e721fd3d62ae0.pngimage.thumb.png.4a7c2477abd50d898f1fb015c066430d.pngimage.png.60307919518a553ecf5aaed1de497e6e.png

image.thumb.png.63aca13e22a34aa995467c46eba6d560.pngimage.thumb.png.c86e849850400970e0cf76b24ddf5183.png

image.png

Edited by Rizano
  • Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 2

+1 They've already got PKed and have been banned for a bit why not unban them?

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

saying LMAO is not a reason to ban someone

• Dumb 2
  • Funny 1

Why do you write like you're translating the appeal through 3 different languages to english?

Also, I explained pretty well on the original ban appeal. You could've left the group chat, you could've reported it, but this is so normalized for you that you didn't. You still don't even admit that it was wrong to be running a group chat that's doing the same shit that you were banned for already.

There's no apology here. This hardly a dispute. You can't even muster a basic "hey I fucked up a second time, im sorry."

I hope in your next appeal you actually put in effort. Check your spelling. Don't act like you're a victim. Apologize. Or, if there's something to actually dispute about the ban, dispute it. But the "all I said was lmao how can I get perma banned for that" doesn't work. You were caught in a metagame mugging group chat A SECOND TIME like IMMEDIATELY after being banned. Couldn't even wait for the dust to settle.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1

What I find funny is posting a screenshot of monaclu in your appeal like home boy what's that gonna do like man's got that fire hair and beard, also you were in a group chat which is made for coordinating PKs BIG no no you'd think first time around you'd learn, silly man

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 2

Your last appeal was denied less than 2 weeks ago, nothing has changed at least give it a few months 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1