Jdot
-
Posts
45 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Posts posted by Jdot
-
-
+1 free hunnebun he has grown a lot every since the incident
-
1
-
-
-
2 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:
I completed it
-
Your Character or Steam Name: Jdot Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:188620560
Your Discord ID#: jdotcock
Reason for ban: NITRP Length of ban: Permanent
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology/
Why should you be unbanned?
I was banned previously for (Mugging Charx3, being a middle man to item transfer, Metagamingx2, and Item transfer). There is no excuse for these actions, seeing as I contributed nothing to the server, and all I did was take. I had no intention of roleplaying and only mugged at the time. I am writing this because I want to continue being a member of the community and show you how I have matured. I am taking full responsibility, like I should, and admitting what I've done. I fully understand why I was banned and apologize. That being said, I have had time to reflect, and honestly, looking back at the memories I've made, it just makes me miss it more and more, wishing I had more to reflect on. If given another chance, I wish to show you guys that I can roleplay and not just be a nuisance or bug needing to be squashed. I had made Rank(Officer), and I was previously high command in a faction. I know what reputation the faction had and why it looks so bad when looking and my priors, but this is not a dispute, this is an apology. I want to actually leave an impact on the server and the faction I commit to. Now I will state it again, I understand that I have broken many rules before, many of the same rules even, but I hope you can consider this appeal and unban me.
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None
-
7
-
3
-
what the sus
in Ban Appeals
Posted · Edited by Jdot
Your Character or Steam Name: Jdot
Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198337506849
Your Discord ID#: Jdotcock
Reason for ban: Fail Mug
Length of ban: 1 week 3 days
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute
Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because the reason for my ban was "fail mug" for not mugging in an appropriate location. In the photo I provided below shows the sidewalk as well as shows the wall, on the left of the wall is a small red line where the bush is located. In the clip i provided you can clearly see us put the guy under fear rp on the side walk and move him to the bush were we eventually put the restraints on.
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nCXcPqXgHbYUGH9TA?invite=cr-MSxhWHksMTgzMTIzNDQ