Jump to content

luca standayo

Donator
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luca standayo

  1. Rp name: Luca Standayo ban reason: Ltap ban length: 1 Week Appel Reason: I was logging off for the night it was either Christmas day or Christmas eve i was never brought to a sit room or anything that I'm aware of I legit logged of for the night I'm ow returning to play today and see that I'm banned for a week I was just wondering if there's anything you could possibly do for me I read what it said what I was banned for I don't remember doing a sit exploit whatever that implies because like I just mentioned I was never taken to a sit I was experiencing lag that night due to the high influxes of people getting online if not its fine i have 3 days left and will be happy either way to get things going again for me as i do enjoy the sever
×
×
  • Create New...