Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenet.works/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenet.works/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenet.works/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenet.works/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4841)

Staff Application - Eliza - 11-17-2022

In-Game Name(s): 

Libby Lopez, Libby "破解妓女" Ling-Longwei

Steam Name:

libbeatmymeat

Steam Profile Link: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/libbeatmymeat/

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:499102589

Discord Username:

libby#4444

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 

1w 6d 4h.

Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): 

SouthSide

Time Zone:

EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:

Definitely a few hours every day. I'd say at least 4 hours each day, sometimes more.

Have you read the rules?: 

Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: 

Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): 

Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: 

I have some understanding, just from playing garry's mod as long as I have.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: 

Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * 

I've been really active on the server this past month and have noticed quite a few people begging for their tickets to be taken. I would like to help the people being ignored/ unable to get it due to no staff currently on. I am online often anyways, grinding for my faction. I'd love to be able to make myself more useful, especially for a server I thoroughly enjoy playing, during the times that I'm waiting around.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * 

I think that everyone has a fair chance but, as I stated above, I would be a very active staff member. Which is what I believe the server needs. I am online often where I see 0 staff online (early and late times within my time zone). I would be very dedicated to my role as staff. I would also consider myself a very reasonable and fair person in general, which I think are qualities needed as a member of staff. It is important to see both sides of the story.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

No.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 

No.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *

I wouldn't say I'm super well known, considering how large the server is, but have been becoming more known recently. I'd say I know a good amount of people though. I recruit and train for my faction, so I am always meeting and helping new people. I rarely run into any problems with people, if any. I am good friends with a handful of the staff members and I think getting along with fellow members is important as well.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

James, ShowerCoach, and Duggar
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

I would first wait a few minutes as I'm off duty. If no one takes it, then I would step in regardless of being off duty. I would want to prevent more from happening because you never know the situation. Though, if I witnessed the situation, I'd take it right away as I was there to see it myself. And if the scenario involved me, I'd clip the RDM and make a ticket for another staff member to handle.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

Once I caught onto it, I would be clipping/keeping a record of the incidents just to make sure I had proof of it. I would then pass on the information to a staff member above me. Staff abuse is unfair and shows that they aren't trustworthy or responsible enough for their role.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 

As a staff member, you sometimes have to put friendships aside, especially if the friend is causing problems. Every player should be treated equally, regardless of if they are your friend. I would determine the correct punishment as I would any other player.

RE: Staff Application - Im_a_trap911 - 11-17-2022

+1 piece of shit but i think she'll be great staff

RE: Staff Application - ShowerCoach - 11-17-2022

+1 With the proper training from James, I think she will do great.

Staff Application - Rem - 11-17-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.